A growing Bank is in search of a Senior Relationship Manager (VP of Commercial Lending) who will energetically grow their business while nurturing the existing portfolio. The VP of Commercial Lending is responsible for developing new business, structuring and closing commercial loans, underwriting, as well as maintaining and servicing an existing portfolio. This Senior Relationship Manager represents the Bank in the local community through active participation in community affairs and participates in marketing all of the Bank's products and services.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF VP OF COMMERCIAL LENDING
- Evaluate needs of potential clients and offer appropriate financial products, services and loans
- Promote and cross-sell other products and services as appropriate to client requirements
- Provide ongoing relationship servicing with current clients to maintain goodwill and gain additional business
- Conduct networking activities such as community events, attending local Chambers of Commerce meetings, developing relationships with centers of influence and entertaining clients/prospects to enhance relationships and create new sales
- Conduct warm and cold prospect calls
- Generate new business to meet annual growth goals
- Prepare and compile client information to open new accounts
- Gather and analyze financial data to assist in determining the credit worthiness of potential clients for risk and underwriting purposes
- Prepare loan memos and documents to submit for loan approval
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of loan documentation
- Oversee timely closing and funding of loans
- Inform and advise clients of status or enhancements to current account productivity and suggest resolution on account disputes and other account activity
- Coordinate and assist back office personnel in resolving credit problems, delinquent payment issues, overdrafts and other related affairs
VP OF COMMERCIAL LENDING NEEDS THESE TO BE EFFECTIVE
- Bachelor's degree in related field and minimum of three (3) years banking or financial services experience
- Experience working directly with customers at all levels, from support staff to business owners and managers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as demonstrated by previous experience interacting with decision makers and influencers
- Ability to prepare, review, and coordinate the delivery of proposals; working productively throughout the underwriting process
- Ablility to work independently, stay organized, and multi-task
- Experience efficiently using productivity tools, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Reach out to have a confidential conversation; call or text Randy Syverson at (605) 705-3731 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.