I am seeking an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for a mid-size firm in DC. This is a great opportunity for a "go-getter" to join a reputable team that is committed to supporting the community.
- 1-4 years of plaintiff PI litigation experience
- Complex plaintiffs personal injury cases
- Drafting motions, depositions, expert testimony, trial prep
- Proficiency handling high volumes of cases
- Admitted in MD, DC
- Busy practice with the ability for business development
- Substantial support for your practice
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
If you are interested in making a change, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.