I'm currently searching for Real Estate Associate Attorneys with a strong academic background. If you're looking for the opportunity to work on complex deals with great clients, several firms in the area are looking to add their next generation talent.
- 3 - 5 years of transactional real estate and finance experience
- Lease transactions, property management and purchase and sale transactions
- Experience in title review and the procurement of title insurance coverage
- Excellent writing skills
- Admitted to Maryland bar
- Very reputable law firm
- Great business clients
- Collegial atmosphere with mentoring and support
- Great place to build a career with competitive salary
If you're thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.