Senior Attorneys who are looking to join a firm with recognized lawyers at a practice that prides itself on serving the public interest should consider this opportunity.
- Trial experience with complex civil litigation
- Admittance in district and appellate courts
- Practice areas include whistleblower & false claims act, employment litigation, consumer class actions and housing
- Portable book of business
- Strong education background
- Judicial clerkships and prior experience at reputable firms
- Boutique firm that handles complex cases throughout the country
- Business development is encouraged
- Team atmosphere and great culture
- Involvement in the community is a priority
If you're thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.