Real Estate Attorney
Looking for a real estate attorney with 3+ years' experience. The attorney will assist in managing all aspects of litigation, commercial contracts, purchase and sales, and transactional work. Pay is competitive for an individual with similar experience.
Skills and Requirements of Class Action Associate
- Ability to litigate in federal, state, and appellate courts.
- Conducts research and analysis on real estate related issues.
- Knowledge managing compliance and regulatory services.
- Experience in all aspects of real estate transactions, acquisitions, drafts, and negotiations.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Portable book of business preferred.
Pay is competitive for an individual with similar experience. Excellent work/life balance (remote, hybrid, or in-office). An Equal Opportunity Employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.