The Commercial Banking Officer is responsible for developing new business, underwriting, structuring and the closing of commercial loans, as well as maintaining and servicing an existing portfolio. This Officer represents the Bank in the local community through active participation in community affairs and participates in marketing all of the Bank's products and services.
YOU WILL BE EFFECTIVE IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in related field and minimum of three (3) years' banking or financial services experience required
- Experience working directly with customers at all levels, from support staff to business owners and managers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as demonstrated by previous experience interacting with decision makers and influencers
- Ability to prepare/coordinate proposals, review proposals for accuracy and work productively through the underwriting process
- Experience working independently
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Reach out to have a confidential conversation. Call, text or email 605.799.2236 firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.