Electrical Sign Installer
A Highly Respected Sign Company is seeking a seasoned Electrical Sign Installer with experience installing Channel Letters, FCOs, Vinyl Graphics, Neon and more, in a variety of environments. The successful candidate will have worked at previous sign companies either leading or assisting their install teams. This Sign Company serves primarily high-end luxury retail clients and is looking for an Electrical Sign Installer who will have an amazing eye for finish work.
Great Pay and benefits with work life balance…
Their signs are installed in unique environments with unusual assemblies at times. As such, field surveys are extremely important to our process to better understand our finished product and making an install plan. The successful candidate will have experience conducting surveys and be able to outline in detail how to complete an effective field survey.
Our team is looking to immediately bring on an Electrical Sign Installer with at least 1 year of experience and a completely CLEAN driving record.
- Conduct key field surveys
- Review drawings ahead of install date for job understanding and clarification ahead of time
- Create packing list of all tools and supplies needed to complete job
- Pack and load work-supplied vehicles with signage and supplies
- Travel safely to and from job sites
- Complete installation according to plans. If discrepancies exist, check in with supervisor
- Troubleshoot in the field
- Drilling and Wiring according to specifications
- Take photos showing proof of completed job
- Perform service inspections and repairs
- 1+ Years of Electrical Sign Installation Required
- 50+ Sets of Channel Letters Installed
- Experienced with Hand Tools
- *CLEAN* Driving Record - verified before interview
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to know about other positions we have available throughout the US, please contact me, Natasha Baptiste, confidentially at email@example.com with your resume ASAP.
Connect with me on LinkedIn for fast access: linkedin.com/in/natasha-baptiste-ab8408237/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.