Our client is a Twin Cities-based full-service architectural, interior design, and engineering firm with broad experience in K-12 Education, Corporate Workplace, Hospitality, Restaurant, Retail, and Mixed-Use project types. They are a medium-sized firm which means you'll be afforded more senior-level opportunities to work on all stages of a project from start to finish, be part of new business pitches and learn tons about the business, and have exposure to clients.
Project Architect Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture required.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Architectural license required.
Project Architect Requirements:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is required.
- Experience in one or more project types.
- Strong technical, code, and detailing skills for quality documentation
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Proactive written and verbal communication skills
Project Architect Responsibilities:
- The Project Architect will be responsible for start to finish project management.
- Consult with clients on the creation and presentation of interior design concepts and needs
- Define project requirements and develop design criteria
- Scheduling, Estimates, Budget, Planning to complete projects- drawings, models, images, material etc.
- Use software to design, sketch and provide drawings of proposed projects
- Professional client development skills
- Leadership skills, ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally
Project Architect Compensation:
- Negotiable depending upon experience
- Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Bonus)
For more information or to be considered for this opportunity, please apply or reach out directly to Zach Huisken at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.