Glass/Glazing Draftmans Qualifications:
- Create and/or modify existing drawings based on inputs from Estimating and complete task as assigned by Drafting Manager.
- Reviews drawings returned by General Contractor for correction; sharing and collaborating with Project Management department as required.
- Manage the updating of system of record with Drafting information/dates
- Makes sure that drawings are based on scope and architectural contract documents
- Provides needed drawings/takeoffs to PM allowing for the PM to give the submittal packages to General Contractor
- When required will revise Shop drawings based on Architect comments as presented by PM
- Assists with process for Material Take-Off and Glass Take offs
- Assists with the Input of field sizes into shop drawings
Glass/Glazing Draftsman Compensation:
- Very competitive base salary
- Great quarterly Bonus structure
- Excellent benefits package
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.