Top-Ranked Firm, Hiring Now
Our client has a history of delivering Award-Winning Projects within the Multi-Family, Commercial, Arts, Education, Mixed-Use, Corporate, and Healthcare sectors! A backlog of exciting new work, projects that are consistently built, and a stable outlook for the future. Our clients offer a hybrid on-site/remote work plan that fits any lifestyle and desire! This position will lend itself to either technical orientation OR design orientation depending on candidate preference.
If you want to do more than just design buildings, and help to shape the cities of the world, this is for you! A focus on bringing localized approaches to each project, this client has done some of the best work not only locally, but nationally.
Employee satisfaction, and creating a culture that people refuse to part ways with, is at the forefront of this client's values. Join a place where you are much more than just a cog in the machine! APPLY NOW.
Project Architect Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree from an Accredited School or Equivalent
- 4-20 Years of Experience Post Graduation
- Project Experience is flexible, passion for given types is important
- Revit - required, AutoCAD, SKetchUP, Adobe, Rhino preferred as additional experience
- Experienced in taking projects from programming through entitlement
- Proven ability to fluently work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Skilled in construction documents, and following through with construction administration
- Construction management experience a plus
Project Architect Responsibilities
- Prepare construction documents, and coordinate with design and management team
- Work on given projects Schematic Design phases through to completing Construction Documents
- Follow through with Construction Administration assistance as needed
- Complete project submittals, code reviews, and coordination of consultants
- Meet with regulatory authorities and parties as needed
- Review drawings, ensure accurate document preparation
- Conduct on-site visits to monitor built work progress
- Participate in company culture
Our client is ready to hire!! Don't wait, APPLY NOW! GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well.
For Direct and Immediate Consideration contact Logan Koopman at the email listed below. Provide a summary of relevant qualifications to this position's requirements. Qualified candidates will be contacted promptly.
Take the next step in your Architectural career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Logan Koopman directly at email@example.com for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.