Award winning firm is looking for a Landscape Architect with Project Management experience to join their team! The firm thrives on a collaborative environment working on beautiful parks and residential projects from idea to full fruition.
- 2-10 years managing projects from proposal to design
- Bachelors in Landscape Architecture or Architecture
- Experience with construction documents
- Construction Administration on Public, Corporate or private projects in California
- Must be collaborative and creative and have the deep desire in exploring how design gestures are translated into final completion
- You will conceptualize, develop and execute work at many scales
- Must be able to understand and contribute to creation of various design drawings, including perspective and plan renderings, diagrams and construction document sets
- Drafting and design for all project phases using hand sketching, Adobe Suite and AutoCAD
- Overseeing the production of plans, elevations and details for Construction Document sets
- Self-directed management and production of presentation materials using Adobe Suite and hand sketches
- Conducting site visits and analyzing and documenting site conditions for design projects
- AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in producing renderings and illustrative plans
- Ability to convey ideas through hand sketching
- Working understanding of plant materials and planting design
- Strong presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and self-motivate
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills and an interest in working collaboratively as part of our team
Our hiring authority is urgent and ready to interview.
Our client is not able to provide Visa Sponsorship at this time.
****All inquiries are confidential!****
My name is Becca Pickett and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at (605) 705-6768 or via email at Becca.Pickett@gogpac.com
Hiring Managers: If you need help filling positions please reach out for a consultation.
Search Consultant | gpac
Direct Line: 605.705.6768 - Call or Text
gogpac.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect on LinkedIn: Becca Pickett
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.