If you are a passionate Landscape Architect or Designer looking to join a well-established yet growing firm, there is an incredible opportunity that awaits. This reputable firm is looking for an experienced Landscape Architect or Designer that wants to be a part of a growing and successful team. The culture is the utmost important thing to this firm, the partners have put so much heart into creating an environment where their employees truly want to be. This firm is one of the top in the state and well known for not only their work but the people they are and the work environment they have created.
Landscape Architect Experience & Requirements:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Landscape Architecture
- 3-6 years of professional experience
- License preferred
- Experience with commercial and multifamily projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Ability to manage small projects on own and support pm on larger/more complex projects
- Enthusiastic, positive go getter with desire to learn and grow
- Problem solver with strong communication skills
What does the firm offer you?
- $80,000 - $100,000/year
- Performance based bonuses
- Opportunity for shares in the company
My name is Brittney Houseman and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-705-3721 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.