This position is right for smart, entrepreneurial associates who want to join a firm that has a clear path to partnership. Associates are encouraged to develop books of business and receive assistance to do so. Compensation is merit based and competitive. No set billable requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years and maximum of 10 years' experience
- California complex business litigation
- Strong academic record is required and/or experience at a top firm
- Candidates must be quick learners, creative strategists, and capable of handling cases independently
- Excellent writing, research and analytical skills
Outgoing associates who love to litigate are a good fit! Reach out if you are interested in learning more.
If you're thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.