I am currently seeking an experienced Data Privacy Attorney in Washington, DC for lateral placement. The ideal candidate shall have substantial experience with a focus on privacy, data security and consumer protection policies. If you're looking to continue to build your practice at a firm that specializes in technology and the law, please reach out.
- 10+ years' experience with data privacy, consumer protection
- Advise companies on privacy policies and regulatory compliance issues
- Experience with cybersecurity and data breach incidents
- Portable book of business required
- Strong desire and ability to network, market, and develop new firm business
- Top law school or Am Law experience is a plus
- Compensation is highly competitive and based on experience/book of business
- Big firm representation in a small firm setting
- Collegial, warm, supportive atmosphere
- Remote option is possible
If you're thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.