An exciting, growing company in Dallas, with a variety of projects, is looking to bring on an Architectural Designer to their team!
Great Things About the Company:
- Positive Culture, Collaborative and Fun Environment
- Above market compensation, strong benefits and PTO Package
- Flexible work schedules and a good work/life balance
- Opportunities for internal growth are abundant
- Not pigeon-holed, get to do and work on different things
- College Degree in Architecture, or related discipline
- 2+ Years Post-Grad Experience
- Strong Revit Skills
- Good communication skills, both with teammates and clients
- Good work ethic
If interested in this position, APPLY TODAY! Additional inquiries can be directed to Alex at Alex.Mayer@gogpac.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.