Are you an Architect seeking a reputable company that truly puts people first, has a great culture committed to diversity and inclusion and provides opportunities for professional growth? If this sounds like you, let's talk.
Qualifications for Architect
- Professional degree in Architecture with a minimum of 4-6 years of experience
- Proficient with Revit (Deltek Vision or Newforma is a plus)
- Working knowledge of building codes and ability to coordinate with engineering consultants
- Leadership experience in team environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Attentive to detail, organized and self-motivated
- Experience with and knowledge of construction contract administration and procedures
Benefits/Compensation for Architect
- Health Savings Account
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Referral Program
Apply now for the next step in your career as an Architect by contacting Ryan Metzger at 605.705.4785. Resumes may be confidentially sent to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.