Let your passion for design shine!
If you are a passionate Interior Designer looking to join a growing prominent firm, there is an incredible opportunity available This reputable Architecture and Design Firm is looking for a Designer to mentor, design, develop and promote for long-term success.
Interior Designer Responsibilities:
- Interior Designer, responsible for the design development and preparation of construction documents for the interior design components of a project.
- Solve complex problems in connection with segments of interiors projects.
- Assist in preparation of design and construction documents, including specifications for interior work, furniture, furnishings, and equipment.
- Reviews interior documents.
- Confer with client and contractors during various stages of project development.
Interior Designer Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture; (CIDA Accredited Program Preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of Interior Design experience in residential or commercial interior design
Key Personal Attributes
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, and passionate about design.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong proficiency in Revit and baseline AutoCAD capability preferred.
- Construction Administration knowledge and experience
- FF&E knowledge and specification experience in residential applications
What does this firm offer you?
- Very competitive Base and Bonus structure.
- Great opportunity for growth! Full Benefits, 401K plan, PTO and Hybrid work schedule!
- High Profile clients. Multi-Disciplinary firm, 20+ employees.
- Very laid-back culture, value work/life balance!
*Compensation negotiable based on experience and skill-set
For more information about this position or to submit resume email me at Valerie.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at 6057998631
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.