A well-established, growing architecture firm, located in Chicago, is looking for a Project Architect. They are looking for someone to take full ownership of projects to see them from conception to finishing details.
Our client is not able to provide Visa Sponsorship at this time
What you will be doing:
- Schedule, plan, manage and execute multiple architecture projects.
- Using software to design, sketch and provide drawings of proposed projects.
- Understand state and local regulations regarding architecture.
- Effectively communicate information to staff, clients, and principals.
- Thrive in and promote a culture of accountability and meeting expected deadlines.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years of experience
- Licensure in state preferred
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, or SketchUP
- Significantly detail-oriented with the ability to spot and fix potential design flaws
- Ability to generate reports and deliver reports to stakeholders and team members
What the firm has to offer:
- $60,000-$90,000(Depending on Experience)
- A full range of benefits
- Paid holidays and time off
- A team of collaborative individuals
Please carefully review position details and qualifications, prior to applying to this position.
I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-610-1520 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.