If you are a passionate Licensed Architect looking to join a growing firm, there is an incredible opportunity that awaits. This reputable Architecture and Design Firm is looking for a Licensed Architect to mentor, coach, develop and promote for long-term success.
Licensed Architect Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture required
- 4+ years of professional experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Architectural license preferred (in the process of obtaining)
Licensed Architect Requirements:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is required.
- Experience in Education K-12, Higher Education, Commercial, Municipal, Medical, Religious preferred
- Strong technical, code and detailing skills for quality documentation
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Proactive written and verbal communication skills
Licensed Architect Responsibilities:
- The Project Architect will be responsible for start to finish project management.
- Consult with clients on creation, presentation of interior design concepts and needs
- Define project requirements and develop design criteria
- Scheduling, Estimates, Budget, Planning to complete projects- drawings, models, images, material etc.
- Use software to design, sketch and provide drawings of proposed projects
- Professional client development skills
- Leadership skills, ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally
What does the Firm offer you?
- Above market compensation and bonus structure
- Clear path to leadership, if desired
- Up to 6% match on 401k
- Culture that creates a work environment about the people, not just the project
- Growing Firm
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Architect positions, reach out to Zach Ledeboer with Gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.