If you are a passionate Architectural Designer looking to join a growing firm, there is an incredible opportunity that awaits in Columbia, SC Market. This reputable Architecture and Design Firm is looking for a Architectural Designer to mentor, coach, develop and promote for long-term success.
- Very competitive Base and Bonus structure
- Great opportunity for growth, including partnership or stock options!
- Full Benefits, 3% match on 401k up to 6%!!
- Over 100 Years in business! Strong Clientele! (no lay offs during Covid)
- High Profile clients
- Multi Disciplinary firm, 50+ employees
- Very laid-back culture, enjoy kicking it back after work and socializing
- 2-4 years' experience
- Professional degree in Architecture from a US accredited school
- Recent experience supporting architectural projects within the Commercial/Higher Education/State Parks and Housing markets
- Understanding of commercial construction materials and methods and detailing
- Proficiency in REVIT
- Self-motivated with the ability to problem solve
- Strong collaboration and team communication skills
- Set and achieve goals developed by you to advance your knowledge and understanding of architecture
- Development of detailed construction documents and specifications
- Collaborating with senior staff to advance areas of strength and interest.
To be considered, please review the requirements of this position carefully and apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Architect positions, reach out to Zach Ledeboer with Gpac at Zach.Ledeboer@gogpac.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.