Wonderful opportunity to join a fast-growing company. This individual will be highly energetic, ability to collaborate Marketing, Sales and Operations in an entrepreneurial environment to support the direct-to-consumer, distribution, and national launch of new medical devices. This position will be responsible for social media marketing, product launches, brochure and website content, community engagement and tradeshows.
· Candidate will need experience social media - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Utube, and Pinterest, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and blog writing. Google Analytics, bi-lingual is helpful..
· Manage the calendar and write weekly content Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, blogs and Twitter for digital marketing that tell our brand story, reinforce our mission, and drive the business.
· Collect data, reports on key metrics and content performance, analyzes the success of marketing efforts against KPIs and deliver against business goals.
· Conduct ongoing market research to inform marketing strategy for campaigns and industry trends.
· Nice to have in-depth experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism with preference for digital marketing and/or social media certification.
· 5+ years proven success in a digital marketing, direct mail campaigns and managing social media strategy.
· Experience with marketing automation platform such as AMS / CRM and HTML WordPress platform.
· Strong communication, presentation, writing skills and assertiveness.
· Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
· Expertise in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SEO tools, Google analytics or Microsoft Office 365 a plus.
· This is not a work from home position. Manager will be required to work at headquarters office.
· Competitive pay based upon experience
· Three weeks' vacation and 8 holidays
· Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
· 401K Match after 90 Days
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.