Our client, an industry leader in precast concrete manufacturing and maintenance is seeking a Technical Sales Manager to join their growing team. This company is a multi-site precast concrete manufacturing looking for candidates who have a desire for career growth and advancement.
By joining their team, you will participate in an industry-leading safety culture, receive extensive technical and career training, and, when ready, have access to advancement opportunities in your field.
The Technical Sales Manager will establish, maintain, and grow customer accounts to generate business. Ensures customer requirements and business plan performance objectives are met from project inception through closeout of the project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Responsible for identifying greater market opportunities for new products and services based on customer needs and desires aligned with company profitability potential
- Responsible to achieve desired revenue offerings
- Coordinate with the Sales Manager and/or General Manager planned margin offerings
- Ensure all proposals are accurate and represent the correct offering of scope, terms, and pricing including associated terms
- Monthly monitor and communicate market activities and trends including competitive activities such as CIP, tilt-up, block & brick and other precasters
- Responsible for monthly regional marketing activities such as lunch and learns, trade shows, and sales presentations.
- Monthly, responsible for design build development and negotiated projects with Owners, Architects, and/or General Contractors
- Represent company on bid day for hard bid Offerings (as required)
- Ensure that all documentation is in place prior to transferring project management activities to the assigned PM
Job Specifications or Qualifications
- Education: 4 - year degree in Construction Management, Business, or other related field with 5 years of industry experience
- Experience: 5 to 7 years prior or related experience required
APPLY TODAY! Don't miss out on this opportunity! Call Angella Jensen at 605.799.8783 for more information or email your resume to Angella.Jensen@gogpac.com
If you're looking to hire, give me a call I'm ready to help you too!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.