This position is responsible for maximizing the sale of products in a specified region. This position sells the Company's products using technical, industry, and customer-level knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products to their needs. Products include doctor blades and other parts used in the printing industry. They are also involved with identifying new customers, markets, and business opportunities.
Associate's degree in a related field and 3+ years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. **Candidate currently must reside within the defined territory.
Regional sales manager position - printing specifics:
In addition to a core set of skills, the following responsibilities are considered essential to the position and will serve as key result areas for the performance review.
- Direct sales through maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with customer support
- Advising customers on forthcoming product developments
- Liaison when needed with customer support to check on the progress of existing orders
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Feeding future buying trends back to the company
- Technical resource, troubleshooting for customers as needed
- Experience acquired through direct print shop floor operations, press OEM equipment manufacturing, or direct sales within Flexo printing industry highly desirable
The regional-based position must be able to travel up to 70% domestically within the region with some limited international travel
Reputable Company with Great Benefits Including:
- Car or Car Allowance
- Health, Dental and Vision
- 401K Match
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.