A Landscape Design Firm is looking to add a Landscape Designer to its team to provide the highest level of quality landscape services. Projects include master planned communities, parks, major retail, schools, public facilities, trails and model homes.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Collaboration with the team
- Support for principal architect
- Submitting construction drawings to city for approval
- Project management
- Detail design development
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's in Landscape Design
- Minimum of 3-8 years of related experience
- In depth plant knowledge in the California region
- High level AutoCAD proficiency
- Photoshop and Sketch Up experience
- Strong hand sketching
- Outstanding Design and Graphic Skills
- High level active listening skills
- Problem solving
- Great project management, organizational, support and communication skills
- Career stability
- Competitive Salaries
- 100% health, dental and vision
- 401 k with match and profit sharing
- Paid Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Licensure and Membership to professional organization of your choice
This firm is actively interviewing and looking to bring on the right individual very soon.
****All inquiries are confidential!****
My name is Becca Pickett and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at (605) 705-6768 or via email at Becca.Pickett@gogpac.com
Our client is not able to provide Visa Sponsorship at this time.
Hiring Authorites or Principles: If your company needs help filling positions please reach out for a consultation.
Search Consultant | gpac
Direct Line: 605.705.6768 - Call or Text
gogpac.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect on LinkedIn: Becca Pickett
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.