Looking for a Registered Client Associate/Licensed Wealth Management Associate with at least 5 years of experience in financial services. Candidate must hold active FINRA Series 7 & 65 licenses and have the skill set, drive, and determination to work with all clients. It is a vital component to be comfortable with high-net worth relationships. Candidate must have the confidence and professionalism necessary to communicate directly with clients at any level in a warm, patient, and courteous manner.
The primary role of the Wealth Management Associate will be to support the Financial Advisor/CEO in all details of a client's asset portfolio, preparing for client meetings, performance reports, opening new accounts, monitoring accounts, developing solutions for client's everyday challenges as well as creating genuine relationships with the client.
* Demonstrates accountability and takes ownership in daily work by owning responsibility and consistently taking action that supports the success of the Firm
* Responds to investment client inquiries and requests in a timely and accurate manner
* Adept at explaining complex solutions to clients in an easy to understand language
* Monitors and follows through on all tasks from start to finish to ensure completion of the transaction or process.
* Communicates at a high level both in person and through email to convey the firm's message and investment discipline
* Maintains information in the company CRM database, including, and not limited to, entering new clients/contacts, creating groups and/or running reports and creating workflow efficiencies
* Complies with all industry and broker/dealer rules and regulations
* Maintains all required licensing and meets continuing education requirements on an annual basis
* Operates autonomously and comfortable working in a small office setting, which often requires the individual to adapt to new responsibilities as the firm grows and evolves
* Hold active FINRA Series 7 & 65 licenses (THIS IS A REQUIREMENT)
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Client-focused, highly dependable and analytical
* Exemplary communication and presentation skills
* Strong time/energy management, organizational skills; able to effectively prioritize
* Investment reporting software experience - Morning Star experience is helpful
* Proven ability to meet deadlines as well as effectively identify and solve problems
If interested in learning more this great opportunity or any other at Gpac please email resume to Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Danielle Hendricks at (605)988-8707 (call/text).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.