A mid-sized public accounting firm that has multiple offices is looking for a Tax Manager. Most accounting firms talk about their "work/life balance" but this company has its "Great Place to Work" certification. They also cater in food and have Brewers and Packers tickets. If you have at least 1-2 years of tax experience with a public accounting firm, apply today for a great office atmosphere with a flexible work schedule!
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity for Remote work
- Great work/life balance (Best I've seen in the area)
- Lot's of contests/incentives
- Casual Dress Code (Dress For Your Day)
- Growth Opportunity
Tax Manager Job Description:
- Prepare and review federal and state tax returns
- Write a newsletter for clients
- You will lead a tax team
- Lead and motivate staff during busy tax seasons
- Work with clients to make tax recommendations
- Build and develop new client relationships
- Tax planning and return preparation
- Conduct tax research
Tax Manager Qualifications:
- CPA Required
- BS Degree in accounting required, a graduate degree in tax-preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of public accounting experience
- Experience with tax planning and tax preparation
- Management of accounting staff would be beneficial
- Trust and Corporate experience would be preferred
- Law background also preferred but not required
- A self-motivated person that will go out and meet with the community to build strong relationships
Tax Manager Compensation:
- Competitive base plus possible bonus
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Wellness program
- HSA Plan
If you are looking for a company with immediate growth potential, APPLY TODAY!
To be considered, simply submit a resume. To discuss any other accounting positions, contact Rob Klein with gpac at email@example.com.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 26 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
Keywords: Accountant, Partner, Staff Accountant, Financial, Payroll, Bookkeeper, Tax Accountant, CPA, Tax Manager, Audit Manager, Accounting Manager, public accounting, private accounting, tax, Senior Accountant, Principal, Accounting
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.