This dynamic local firm offers a very strong tenure history, extraordinary work/life culture, with growth opportunity for management to partnership. This firm has some of the best work/life balance I have seen in the area and is a team-oriented business. As a Tax Supervisor, you will oversee all things that are tax.
If you want to be part of a firm that truly understands the work/life balance needed to have a long-term career in public accounting, this is the firm for you!
Benefits of Tax Supervisor Role:
- Great Work/Life balance: Standard of 2250 Max hours per year
- Remote Work Environment
- Encourage and compensate for CPA and other continued education
- Smaller firm that truly works together as a team
- Lots of longevity on the staff
Tax Supervisor Background Requirements:
- CPA in place or actively pursuing
- 3+ years of applicable tax experience preparing/reviewing complex tax returns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage jobs to completion
- Outgoing personality with a professional demeanor
If you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about this opportunity, simply apply and reach out to Rob Klein at email@example.com or 605-978-5438.
Keywords: Tax Supervisor, Tax Senior, Accounting, Sr Accountant, Tax Accountant, Tax Manager, Tax Preparer, Accountant, Senior Accountant, Tax Associate, GAAP, SALT, C-Corp, S-Corp, Partnership, Individual Tax, CPA, Certified Public Accountant
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.