Well-respected local CPA firm in the area is looking to add a Tax Senior/Tax Manager to their growing team. This stable and growing firm offers clients valuable knowledge and expertise in tax. Due to the recent growth of the firm, there is an opportunity for a Tax Senior/Tax Manager to join a team of highly motivated staff.
Tax Senior Responsibilities:
- Oversee a team of highly motivated staff
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Review tax returns
Tax Senior Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of proven experience in public accounting
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
- Excellent benefits package including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K with a Match, Generous PTO and Vacation
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Public Accounting positions, reach out to Zach Forsstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.