JOB DESCRIPTION: FINANCIAL ADVISOR
DEPARTMENT: Financial Advisory Group
REPORTS TO: Financial Advisory Group Manager
SUPERVISES: No supervisory responsibility
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the development of new business relationships and establishes and maintains trust accounts for financial institution customers.
MAJOR DUTIES &
· Acts as a trusted advisor to, and advocates for, clients and prospects; provides integrated recommendations that encompasses multiple products and services as needed.
· Develops in-depth understanding of client's needs, preferences and overall wealth; be responsive to changes in the business environment or client needs.
· Effectively manages a book of relationships and acts as relationship lead accountable for the client's experience.
· Builds relationships with internal and external sales referral partners. Develops and leverages a personal network in the local community.
· Works with internal team to effectively coordinate delivery of an exceptional client experience.
· Bachelor's degree in finance or related field.
· Strong sales initiative that drives results in initiating, developing and securing relationships with new and existing customers.
· Good knowledge of accounting principles, as well as good analytical, verbal, mathematical and written communication skills.