We recently partnered up with a well established Wealth Management firm who is looking to bring on an experienced Certified Financial Planner. This is an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally while working with some of the best in the business.
- Analyze financial and investment information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial and investment objectives
- Provide financial planning information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies
- Build and maintain client base, keep client financial and investment plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
- Provide knowledgeable, objective finance & financial planning guidance and customized financial strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality services.
- Securities trading of client portfolios involved
- Bachelor's (Required)
- AUM book of 20m+
- MBA and/or JD (Preferred)
- Financial planning: 5+ Year (Required)
- CFP (Required)
- Series 63,65 and/or 66 (Required)
I have 3 opportunities in the area. Please contact me at Stefanie.Isaksen @ gogpac.com or at 605-705-3920.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, apply now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.