A community-focused financial institution in La Crosse is looking for an experienced Commercial RM to manage and grow an existing portfolio. This position requires applications to have a minimum of three years of experience in Commercial Lending. Candidates must have a strong understanding of the banking industry. Must be able to work with everyone involved in the lending process including Borrowers, Credit Analysts, and other Lenders. A highly competitive salary and a bonus structure plus room for advancement in this company make for a very rewarding career!
- Provide top-notch customer service!!
- Be an active member of the La Crosse community!
- Work with existing customers and build new relationships!
- Ensure a healthy loan portfolio through excellent communication skills and attention to detail!
- Get to know the business owner as best as one can to provide the best options available!
- 3+ years in commercial lending.
- Experienced in CRE, C&I and SBA lending.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related fields.
- Relationship building and management skills.
- Understand and apply risk management policy and procedures.
- An existing portfolio or network is a strong plus!
If interested, please don't hesitate to call Sondrae Spade at 605 215 5193. I place professionals in the banking and finance industry and would be more than happy to have a 100% confidential conversation with you about your background and preferences!!!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.