The client I'm working with has an opening for an Equipment Finance Leasing Officer and is currently conducting interviews to find the motivated individual that wants to have the freedom of soliciting business across the nation. They are a multi-billion-dollar financial organization that specializes in EF and SBA Lending with a national lending model.
What you'll do:
- Source business for leasing opportunities across the nation
- Ensure a continuous flow of activities related to the application and approval process
- Maintain customer accounts and relationships created
- Deliver customized payment terms for broker/vendor/manufacturer accounts
- Structure terms on credit decisions, negotiations, doc signing, and funding
- Maintain current, up to date on changes to policy or regulations, as well as market trends
What you need:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in equipment finance leasing
- Upstanding character to promote the best products related to borrower's needs
- A proven track record of producing a minimum of $10mm/year in Equipment Finance deals
- Excellent time management, customer service, and organizational skills
What you'll get:
- A fully, permanently remote, w-2 position
- A full benefits package that includes healthcare and retirement benefits above the industry standards
- Immediate access to decision-makers
- A team of experienced professionals that work together to achieve the end-goal of earning that customer's business
- No territorial restrictions
- No industry restrictions
I partner with companies all over Missouri, Texas, and other recruiters in the U.S. to place qualified candidates with strong companies. To be considered for this position and others, please apply with a resume. With any more questions or inquiries, reach out to your Banking & Finance recruiter at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.