Commercial Credit Analyst Qualifications:
POSITION SUMMARY: The Commercial Credit Analyst will support the lenders in underwriting requests for credit extensions to new and existing commercial clients. They will perform detailed financial analysis for all lending opportunities, prepare credit approval and modification requests for presentation to Loan Committee by the lenders, perform annual credit reviews as needed, ensure compliance with the Bank's credit policies and procedures, ensure the timely collection and spreading of interim and annual financial statements provided by clients, and update financial information to maintain current reporting.
- Analyzes data (i.e. financial statements, agency reports) on prospective and active borrowing accounts and prepares written reports evaluating the short and long-term prospects of the individual or company.
- Makes recommendations to Loan Officers on the granting or denying of loans and prepares sufficient information (i.e. loan submissions) to document recommendations.
- Identify and interpret trends in financial data. Interpret key financial ratios (e.g. cash flow to debt service, debt-to-equity, etc.)
- Provides thorough documentation of all financial analysis with via spreadsheets and written credit offering memorandums.
- Suggests a loan grade after conducting a thorough credit analysis and documentation review.
- Coordinates specific work tasks within the department in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
- Provides assigned reports.
- Performs annual review of loan relationships.
- Must have 3+ years experience in a bank as a Credit Analyst.
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Brenda Hoek directly at 605.705.4795. Resumes may be confidentially sent to Brenda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.