A community bank in the Middleton, WI area is looking to bring on a Commercial Credit Analyst to help support their lending team. This position offers a great opportunity to join a growing institution that prides itself on promoting from within. Lending and credit administration are direct paths for ambitious analysts to grow into if desired.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Analyzing confidential client information such as financial statements
- Provide account monitoring
- Calculating financial ratios and working with bank software
- Work hand in hand with the business banking team in handling client loan requests
- Ability to participate in client calls and site visits
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field
- Minimum 1-year direct Credit Analysis in banking/finance experience
- No maximum level of experience (this bank is willing to pay experienced professionals!!!)
Only experienced applicants will be considered and contacted.
To have a 100% confidential conversation about your next career move, don't hesitate to reach our banking recruiter, Sondrae Spade, at the info below:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.