Commercial Loan Officer ( Commercial)
Don't you respect a true community bank, where everyone works hard, respects the team, and plays hard, too? This bank seeks a hard-working team player to come in with passion and know-how to grow its loan portfolio. This is a smaller town bank (but not dinky... the place listed is close) where overall banking skills are needed and utilized. You will participate, land, analyze, and manage Larger Commercial loans! there is a partial portfolio already, to begin with, and growth is expected. This TX town is small and has the same culture as expected for the area.
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Health insurance for employees and family
- Competitive Paid time off
- I love the business model of the bank. Very locally empowered!
- You will report to a very bottom line, supportive, Branch President
- Continued Education support
- Many perks too numerable to mention
Requirements, culture, projects:
- Ensure loan policies comply with bank and government regulations.
- Grow in areas and keep up with the needs of the loan market in a regulatory sound and methodical way
- Ensure a reputation of complete customer service with an ability to coach in the areas of cross-sales.
- Continue to work, grow, and service standing ag portfolio
- Bachelors degree minimum
- Graduate School of Banking or equivalent encouraged
- Minimum of 2 years of actual lending banking experience
- Current, In-Industry applicable skills and experience required
Your confidentiality is assured.
For additional information regarding this position or other banking, public accounting, or agricultural positions, please reach out to a top banking recruiter
confidential direct line 605-809-8558 <><
Discreet professional career trajectory service
Keep working and looking good while I help you make the right, discreet connections-
I am a recruiter
I love what I do...
I am driven to...
I focus on a...
100% MATCH of company and talent...
Call me CONFIDENTLY today...to start your best step ever...
(or to find that perfect new team member for hire)
Do not give up and quit your job so that you have time to look for your next opportunity! Call me today to get honest feedback on what I can and cannot help you with. My company pays me to make connections with people with certain skill sets. You only have to be willing to take the step, confidentially, to connect with me.
(Location listed is the closest sizable town.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.