The Commercial Portfolio Manager is responsible for the underwriting, due diligence, and credit analysis of new commercial real estate/commercial & industrial loans for the Bank's balance sheet. Responsible for preparing complete and accurate credit analysis in a timely manner that meet or exceed internal business partner needs, customer expectations, regulatory requirements and leading industry practices, while protecting the Bank by providing an unbiased and objective view of the prospective borrower and transaction and thoroughly disclosing all identified risks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Calculate property level cash flow, validate appropriate debt amounts, and assess the creditworthiness of the proposed transactions
* Research/obtain appropriate market data to support underwriting assumptions
* Perform Borrower/Sponsor and Guarantor financial analysis, including sponsors global cash flow
* Works with loan officer and loan processor to obtain the information in a timely manner
* Prepare credit memorandums
* Assemble approval package
* Investigate and escalate credit concerns or questions
* Draft post-approval final review memo
* Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting or a related business discipline or military experience
* Minimum 4 years direct experience underwriting balance sheet loans
* Strong knowledge of CRE Underwriting techniques, regulations and guidelines
* Understanding of business and personal tax returns, financial statements, leases, and credit profiles
* Ability to analyze CRE appraisals and environmental reports
* Proficiency with MS Office, including Word and Excel
* Credit Trained is desirable
If you are ready to take that jump to the next level in portfolio management and lead a team, then apply now, your captain's chair is waiting with this bank! Apply today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.