A highly reputable equipment supplier is pursuing a Service Technician for immediate hire. The candidate should have diverse heavy equipment repair experience. This is an attractive opportunity to join a professional and service-oriented supplier with a long history. Employees have the ability to establish a defined career path and continue to grow within the company. Our client is going forward with phone interviews and is hiring now.
- Provide service and maintenance for heavy equipment and commercial motor vehicles.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance, inspections, and service repairs including replacement and modification of equipment or systems as needed or requested.
- Travel to work sites as needed (applies to Road Technicians only)
- Excellent communication, time-management, and diagnostic skills.
- The ideal candidate will have equipment and CMV experience. Service types could include hydraulics, electrical, mechanical, and fabrication.
- Effectively problem-solve and promote excellent client service.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule if needed.
- Class B CDL required
- Industry-leading compensation
- Competitive benefits package
- Positive work environment
- Company vehicle
Apply here or contact Michelle Mach directly at (605) 799-8133 or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this position or others. All inquiries are confidential!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.