We are partnered with a well-established manufacturer who prides it's success on it's strong core values and excellent customer service. They are seeking an Electrical/Mechanical Technician to join their team.
Electrical/Mechanical Technician Responsibilities:
- Support all areas of the facility through preventative and as needed maintenance.
- Travel, as needed, to customer sites for repairs and maintenance
- Manage a team of Service Technicians as they travel from the shop to customer sites.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees
Electrical/Mechanical Technician Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience with PLC Programming, HMI Programming, and Touch Screen Programming
- Preferred experience with mechanical, hydraulic pneumatic and electrical systems
- Mechanically inclined and knowledgeable use of hand tool
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
If you would like to learn more about Manufacturing opportunities, contact Taylor Boyce with gpac at 605-610-1744
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.