Who is our specialist Boiler Operator?!
Our specialist Boiler / Ice Plant Operator shares our culture of problem solving, our belief that empowerment is good for business, our commitment to collaborative leadership, and our willingness to roll our sleeves up. Without the Boilers, the plant does not run.
Opportunities for both leadership and independent roles on supportive teams to those who want it in an organization leading in innovation!
Who are we?
We are a leading chemical manufacturer and solution provider, offering customers a broad portfolio of products and services. With a timeless heritage in product development and innovation within multiple industries, we also cater to multiple sectors within those industries solidifying our presence.
What are the perks?
- Highly Competitive Compensation based upon experience
- Full time Hourly / Salary
- Full Benefits: Health + Dental + Vision
- 401k w/ match
- PTO and Vacation
- Yearly Bonuses of up to 6%
- RELOCATION Assistance (When you commit to us, we commit to you and your family)
What training and management is provided?
- Supportive Lean Management environment
What qualifies you?
- Boiler / Ice Plant Operating experience: 1-5 years minimum
- Basic Mathematics
- Practice good communication skills: both written and verbal
What experience isn't required but will turn heads?
What else will you do?
- Operate (3) Boilers during their shift
- Do water test for each boiler, water gets out specs deteriorate boiler's internal parts
- Operate cooling towers, the towers will supply cooling to a lot of equipment
- Operate and maintain air compressors, the plant runs heavy on air to operate values
- Operate paint dryers, these dryers pull out the moisture in the air
- Operates and maintains industrial ammonia refrigeration to ice houses
- Operates and maintains waste water plant, to maintain PH levels to prevent from being fined
- Maintain waste cage, manage all plant waste and environmental waste
- Maintain underground water system, all sprinkler systems
- Operate and maintain plant chillers systems, they supply cooling during the summer
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
How will you affect our team?
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Awareness of steam usage
- Manage condensate, and be aware of cost to manage the condensate return
- Needs to be aware of the amount of soft water used
- Be aware of gas usage
- Be aware of cost waste removal
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.