An experienced Sign Specialist / Sign Installer is a motivated individual with experience in the construction and sign industry who will be responsible for the proper installation of various types of signage projects. You will provide timely, cost-effective, and safe completion of installation and service jobs. The safe operation of aerial equipment, sign footing excavation, PPE, wiring of signs, welding, torching, power tools etc. is necessary for this position per company safety policy. This position also requires flexible hours that may be extended beyond 40 hours per week to complete projects. The perfect candidate will have previous sign installation, construction, and fabrication experience as well as be certified/licensed in welding, crane, and have electrical experience.
* Competitive Pay - Medical covered 80% - 401K with 3% Match *
- Sign Install and Service experience required, 4+ years.
- Experience with safe operation of a boom/bucket/lift truck.
- Positive attitude with excellent customer service skills.
- High attention to detail, quality, and excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Crane Operator License a plus
- Welding Certification or capabilities
- Must have a valid CDL or Chauffeurs license.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds.
- Must be comfortable working from ladders, bucket trucks, scaffolding etc.
- Occasional travel within state required. Expenses are paid.
- OSHA 30 for Construction (Preferred)
- Compensation based on experience, skills, and certifications.
Job Highlights & Perks:
- Weekly Compensation
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with 3% Company Match
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.