gpac, a family-owned executive search firm, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Recruiter. This is a 100% remote position. Our company was founded 30 years ago and has become one of the largest recruiting firms in the nation and is continuing to grow.
gpac offers an excellent work-life balance in a fast-paced work environment. There is tremendous earning potential for every Recruiter on our team; our top producers earn between $200k-300k per year and many earn over $100k after one year. As a part of our team, you will be surrounded by passionate teammates pushing each other to exceed their own goals. This is a position that allows you build strategic partnerships with client companies and help them fill critical roles within their companies, place candidates in their ideal positions and transform your life as well.
We do not require previous recruiting experience because we provide extensive initial training. We have a tried-and-true recipe for success and we also offer continuous coaching and guidance once you join our team.
This is a commission-driven position with the opportunity to earn between 30-75% of your production.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable establishing relationships over the phone
- Act with integrity, confidentiality, and an ethical mindset
- Highly proactive and internally driven
- Must be a self-starter
- Willing to consistently perform outbound activity to source clients and candidates
- Work well independently and in a team environment
- Effective negotiation skills
- Must be coachable
- A degree is preferred but not required
- Unlimited earning potential
- Work from home
- Extravagant annual trip for top producers
- Great work-life balance
- Monday - Friday business hours
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, is goal-oriented, has a competitive spirit, and thrives on the opportunity to have unlimited earning potential in a commission-driven position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.