Gpac is working with a well-known and reputable Ag company to add an Agronomist to their team. A competitive compensation and benefit package will be offered to the right individual.
- Make seed, fertilizer and chemical recommendations to growers
- Work alongside other agronomists to carry out daily responsibilities
- Facilitate positive long-term relationships with customers to create and promote long term repeat business
- Prepare sales presentations, contracts and proposals to ensure successful transactions
- Forecast supply requirements buy month and annual basis
- Perform a variety of agronomic duties independently
- Keep up to date on all agronomy services and technology, including seed, Precision Farming technology, finance and marketing tools
- 1+ years of agronomy related experience preferred
- A degree in Agronomy/Agriculture preferred or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and with a team
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
If you would like to learn more about Ag opportunities, contact Danielle Sands with gpac at 605-988-6338 or email email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.