A Community Bank is in need of a Commercial Loan Assistant that will work with commercial loan requests.
The person hired for the Commercial Loan Assistant role will work directly with loan requests from commercial borrowers. Teamwork, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to contribute to a fast-paced environment are must-haves for the interested candidates. This is NOT a remote position but only applicants with direct experience will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist loan officers with loan requests
- Assist customers with general loan-related questions
- Process documents with accuracy and completeness for each loan file received
- Prep transactions to process loan payments, advances, wires, customer payments, etc.
- Assist loan officer with monitoring construction loans
- Coordinate loan closings with escrow companies, customers, and loan officers
- Prepare appropriate loan request-response letters
- Provide knock-out customer service
- Work as a team with other loan assistants, credit analysts, loan officers, and more
Look forward to hearing from you!!
For more information about this role and others, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org / 605.705.4795!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.