Environmental Services Financial Managerial
The Financial Manager supports management with financial information and decision-making. Prepares profitability reporting and has participated in development in projects assessing risk management, legal matters, and contract negotiations.
This Financial Manager duty will include:
- Manager of 3 direct reports
- Multiple locations
- Ensure proper financing/treasury operation in co-operation with group treasury
- Strong communicator who can convey financial information and strategy across all levels of the organization
- Waste and Recycling Environmental services experience
- Relevant working experience with a minimum of 5-7 years in accounting, tax, and business controlling, finance/treasury experience
- CPA preferred but not mandatory
- Expert skill level using Excel and other reporting tools
Demonstrating leadership skills as a Financial Manager using methods including workflow, layout, assembly, and financial analysis. With a team player mentality to motivate, address, and compromise. Using these skills to problems solving with attention to detail. A Financial Manager will implement lean Six Sigma programs for benchmark safety.
Great Benefits - Apply Today
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.