Seeking an Environmental Field Chemist/Driver - Previous Hazardous Waste Experience Needed!!
Collect, identify and package/lab pack various hazardous/non-hazardous waste and transport in accordance with EPA and DOT regulations
Other essential functions and responsibilities include:
* Maintain knowledge and training of job aspects
* Undertake responsibility and compliance of jobsite
* Manage services and ensure client/customer needs are met or exceeded
* Work as part of a team and provide leadership
* Self-starter and able to work independently
* BS Degreed science curriculum (Chemistry, Environmental Biology or other with General and Organic
* Class A or B CDL with HAZMAT Endorsement preferred
* Hazardous Waste/Materials Experience preferred
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds
* Clean Driving Record
* Compensation based on experience
* Veterans Preference
* Training available to the right candidate
**For more information on this opportunity, contact Millisa Reynolds directly at 605.610.4608**
Resumes may be confidentially emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring Managers: If you have an urgent hiring needs or would like to plan ahead for 2022, contact Millisa directly at 605-610-4608 or email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.