Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help contribute to sales and profit through daily activities of the department
- Will collaborate on custom recipes and help improve the process
- Working with R&D in developing new things as requested by the department
- Will need to keep an accurate laboratory notebook with daily updates
- Is responsible for food safety including reporting any related issues to supervisor and food safety team
- Ability to demonstrate and apply logical and scientific thinking to a wide range of problems
- Reading, analyzing, and interpreting complex documents along with preparing articles and presentations in an effective but clear manner
- Time management is a must, a high level of organization is required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.