Our Clients are currently hiring for a Professional Civil Engineer for office locations spread throughout the Metro Area.
Our clients have reputations that extend beyond the local market, and give them regional and national presence. Not only do our clients offer tremendous work cultures, but their clients and projects are exciting, with an opportunity for direct client contact and growth.
The Land Development Civil Engineer plans and conducts work requiring judgment regarding the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria. Successful candidates should possess expertise in land development design, grading, drainage, water quality, streets, sewers, storm drain and utilities.
- Apply civil engineering principles to assigned projects, either as a team leader or functioning independently.
- Create a design plan and lead specification production on a wide variety of projects which include site layouts, horizontal and vertical control, grading and drainage, paving, site utilities, and associated civil engineering activities
- Lead the preparation of water quality reports and drainage studies, including the associated hydraulic and hydrologic calculations.
- Perform calculations, review specifications, and permitting applications
- Prepare and review cost estimates.
- Coordination with Client, Consultants, and Public Agencies
- Execute complex assignments utilizing judgment in the evaluation, selection, and modification of standard engineering techniques and procedures under the guidance of the Project Manager
- Propose new approaches to problems encountered
- May supervise project staff with the ability to mentor junior staff
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years relevant design experience related to Land Development projects consisting of commercial, residential, or industrial
- Demonstrated experience with AutoCAD or Civil 3D and Microsoft Office Suite
- Engineer-in-Training certification at a minimum, PE preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary
This client is ready to hire a Land Surveyor NOW and is actively conducting interviews this week, so don't wait. APPLY NOW!
Please carefully review position details and qualifications, prior to applying to this position.
For additional information on this opportunity, contact Dylan Schuck directly at 605-403-5166. Resumes may be confidentially sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Only qualified professionals will be contacted)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.