A well established, reputable and growing Surveying company is seeking a Survey CAD Technician to add to their team! If you enjoy working with people, being in a positive environment, have opportunity for upwards mobility, working on interesting projects and seek a competitive compensation and benefits package, please apply today!
- BS in Land Surveying or Related Degree
- At least 2+ years of Survey work experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Ability to process survey field data, prepare survey drawings, research property information, prepare platting and mapping
- Wide range of experience in all types of surveys and construction layout
- The ability to meet deadlines and provide high-quality service to clients
- Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Work/Life balance
Apply today! Any additional questions can be directed to Alex Mayer at Alex.Mayer@gogpac.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.