COSMETICS FORMULATION SCIENTIST
An established cosmetics company that we are partnered with is seeking an experienced Cosmetics Formulation Scientist to contribute to new consumer cosmetic research and product development of personal care products due to company growth. This is a company that is established but has continued to grow and prefers to promote from within when possible.
Formulation Scientist Job Responsibilities:
- Product Formulation
- Develop new formulations and reformulate existing products
- Research and develop new innovative technologies
- Modify or improve existing formulas
- Manufacture and oversee clinical trials
- Meet and correspond with suppliers
- Maintain laboratory safety standards
Background Requirements for Formulation Scientist:
- Sc. Chemistry, Biochemistry or similar discipline
- 2 years required and 5 years preferred of laboratory experience with background in formulation and product development
- Previous experience with FDA, cGMPs and OSHA preferred
- Experienced in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and laboratory management software
- General understanding of all basic lab equipment
If you'd like to join an established personal care cosmetic company that is also in a growth mode, then this may be the opportunity for you!
To learn about other positions in the cosmetic industry, contact me at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.