Gpac is a national executive search firm for the nation's premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Gpac has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Estimator.
Electrical Estimator Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Estimator is between $70,000 and $85,000 depending on experience and maybe more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and a successful history of performance.
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus potential
- Health insurance package
Electrical Estimator Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Experience on commercial projects and light industrial
- Attend pre-bid meetings and/or tour job sites to confirm requisite take-offs
- Prepare estimates by calculating complete take-off of scope of work
- Maintain files of working documents as back-up for estimate figures, including information on pricing from suppliers obtained through direct contact, sales brochures, price lists, software uploads, etc.
- Support other department personnel as required; may include assisting with estimates in other disciplines
- May review design options and recommend the best solution based on cost, engineering quality, and/or availability of materials
- Interface with clients on bid-walks
- May provide support to field operations regarding electrical estimates
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction
Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- Minimum of 5-10 years' experience with an electrical contractor
- Familiarity with Accubid, McCormick, and Conest software
- Working knowledge of electrical installation, estimating techniques, and cost control
- Ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems
- Ability to perform detailed work and successfully meet deadlines
- Must have a stable work history
- Previous management or supervisory experience
Preferred but Not Necessary
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW!
Please contact Ben Broers directly for more information at (605)-937-5246 or email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.